Happy Graduation to Me!!

Hello everyone!
So last month I graduated college and I'm off to grad school. Before heading off to start my new chapter in life I awarded myself with some wonderful gifts. I managed to score Minnetonka Janice boots for $49.99 at Journeys. My next stop was to the Coach store and purchased a walnut Ashley satchel for $115 with a logo wristlet for $20. My last stop was to H&M. I love there store. Anyway, I got too many items but my highlight purchases were tan pocket shorts for $12.95 and purple fringe sandals for $24.95. The color and style of the sandals remind me of Christian Louboutin Change of the Guard pumps.





I'm happy with my purchases and will be ready this July when classes begin. I will be mentally and fashionably prepared for anything that comes my way. Hopefully these items will help bring inspiration to your next shopping spree. A side note...Congrats to all 2011 graduates!
Until next time!

Comments

Popular Posts