A Pop of Color

Happy Monday! I know it's winter, but I'm already craving for Spring to arrive. With that being said, Out with the boring Fall/Winter colors and In with some color for Spring 2012.

Traces of color are slowly popping up in department stores and online. I can't wait 'til Spring is here, so I can actually experience sunlight other than for a few hours, or peaking through the tall skyscrapers in the Windy City. To get in the mood for Spring, here are a few of my choices that I'm eyeing for my wardrobe. As always, out with the "Old" and in with the "New."

 H&M Papaya Blazer $50

 ASOS Cami with Color Block Swing $55

 BCBG Max Azria 
Richie Stripped Pencil Skirt $158

Express Zelda Jean in Bright Yellow $80

BCBG Max Azria 
Runway Sophy Dress $548
Pre-Order
Forever 21 Bejeweled Hinge Bracelet $8

 Dorothy Perkins Turquoise Snake Platform $79

I hope these few items give you some ideas of what too look forward in the next few weeks. 
Happy Shopping!

Until Next Time...

Comments

Popular Posts