My 60 cent purchase

I went to H&M today and they had some great markdowns of $15 and under. I bought a long sleeve blue top that is a little longer in the back. I can pair it with any of my BCBG  Max Azria belts. Equestrian style olive green   pants which complements the top very nicely. I bought a ivory multi-color weave bangle and set of earrings with light blue ribbon bow and faux pearl dangle earrings all for a whopping 60 cents! I received two cards $5 each last month which was great. A outfit that was originally $36 to 60 cents is the least amount I have spent in a store.
I also got a pair of elbow length finger-less mittens in cream for $7 from $39 with a birthday coupon!
I love bargain shopping. I'm still upset that the peep-toe ankle boots at Aldo that I've been spying since September is still full price. Will you please markdown my wishlist boot so I can add it to my shoe haven!  

Comments

Popular Posts