What I'm Playing Now?...

I was in the car with my friend yesterday and we were listening to Rihanna "What's my name", when she asked "What kind of music do I listen to?" Without having to think about it I said "Pretty much anything!" I don't have a preference to one type of genre. I like to listen to rock, hip-hop, r&b, jazz, electronic, classical, country, alternative, and it all floats my boat as long as it make sense! What I'm listening to right now is Cee-lo "Brixton Briefcase" featuring  Chase & Status. It is a Electronic London duo that is making some killer music that I can't stop putting on repeat. "Brixton Briefcase" which was released in January is mix of thumping bass and synth's, which blend together just right to come up with an arousing sound of art. I'm loving this track right now. Here is a link to listen to the track http://www.soulculture.co.uk/blogs/music-blog/newmusic/chase-status-x-cee-lo-green-%E2%80%9Cbrixton-briefcase%E2%80%9D-new-music/



This is what I'm listening to right now...Enjoy

Comments

Popular Posts