Where has the time gone?...

I have been so busy the last few weeks. Applying for grad schools, writing letters to be admitted for honor societies, planning events for school and etc. Well due to the weather, school was closed, which allowed me to play catch up. I got through most of my back issue magazines. There were new websites that I found that will be added to the links to check out. I went through my closet and yay, kept some clothes and accessories and got rid of some items. I like to donate any thing I have to family first, then to donation centers. My closet is back to order, color-coordinated of course. I can't wait until I can dress up and where my heels! Just when the snow melted, it's all back again. Anyway, can't wait until my next shopping adventure. BCBG Max Azria a nice Spring collection. I especially like the heather grey draped top and the white lace skirt. They would be great separates that would dress up a simple top or bottom. Hoping to add one or both to my collection!




Well until next time...

Comments

Popular Posts