Can't wait til Spring!!

I just received the March issue of Lucky and found some new loves to add to my growing collection. The Limited has two items I would love to get: the Chic Drape Cardigan in khaki and Stretch Wood Bangle in black.






My second new find is Vince Cumato. I love the fact that the shoes and belts are a reasonable price. The shoe that caught my eye is the Missie Black peep-toe. I could pair this with a frilly outfit to toughen the look a bit!

Another brand that caught my eye is Chinese Laundry. In the Lucky magazine there was an ad that featured the Hide Away in aqua. The strappy heel is such a sexy shoe that I would pair it with a tank and short cargo shorts just to showcase the shoes.

Last but not least are the handbags I found on Fossil website. I couldn't find the bag I spotted in Lucky Magazine, but I found something even better. These cute quirky bags would make the simplest outfit standout!




I'm all about one major piece whether it's a belt, handbag, hat, or shoes. Your accessories will either make or break your outfit.

Until Next Time...

Comments

Popular Posts