Item of the Week

After the first snow fall this season, I figured it's time to start searching for some new shoes. As I reported on my wish list I would really like to get a pair of Sorel boots. I have been eyeing a pair since I saw them in a Chicago store last winter and have heard they are quite warm and comfy. In the Midwest temperatures can get drop quite low and who wants frozen toes!

The pair that I would like to get are the Joan of Arctic boots which cost $150 on Sorel website. The boots waterproof leather and suede with a removable felt liner that is topped with faux fur. They come in seven different colors and would be perfect for walking or playing in the snow.

 Sorel Joan of Arctic boots $150

Let's not forget about the men in our lives. Sorel also have a pair of boots that is as equally stylish. The Kitchener Frost boot which is priced at $195 is of waterproof leather and comes in two colors (Java and Boulder) which are similar to reddish brown and dark brown.

Sorel Kitchener Frost boot $195

Both boots can be found online at other shoe websites such as www.zappos.com and www.6pm.com and find savings from $35 to $100!

Happy Shopping and Stay Warm this Season

Until next time...

Comments

Popular Posts