Guilt-Free Shopping

When I go shopping, I sometimes go through buyer-remorse. I love to shop, but then I think about my purchase and ask myself "Did I really need to buy three more pair of shoes, that will probably sit in the closet?" With this i decided to promote companies that not only have fashionable clothing, but is donating a portion of the proceeds to various charities. Here are a few fashionable companies that are helping others in need.

Ladies Darfur Peace Tee $39
20% of proceeds to Darfur Peace & Development 

Artful Vision "Colorful Polymer Earrings" $38
20% of proceeds to Higher Ground

Nest Tote Bag $18
75% of proceeds to Nest


Jenny McCarthy "Fearless" for ShoeDazzle $40
All proceeds go to Generation Rescue

These are just a few of the charitable fashion finds available online. Happy Shopping!

Comments

Popular Posts