Fashion Muse: AnnaLynne McCord

I'm pretty open when it comes to fashion. Like most fashionable women, I like to dress to impress. I usually wear at least one statement piece, whether it is my earrings, necklace, ring, belt, purse, or shoes. Lately though, I have been inquiring new items for my wardrobe in bohemian/ 70's retro glam pieces. After seeing a picture of AnnaLynne McCord in US Magazine, the picture inspired an affordable outfit for fashionable women like myself.

                                                   Snapshot of AnnaLynne McCord

Here are some similar tops
                                                   BCBG Max Azria Lee Cargo $138
BCBG Max Azria Liam Knit & Woven $128

Similar high waisted jeans
                                            Asos 1970's Inspired Flared Jeans $63
                                                 Vera Moda '70's Flare Jeans $86
                                          Asos Rio Blue High Waist Kickflare $63

Fun wedge heels
                                                               Aldo Ellingwood $70 
                                                        Steve Madden Gurllee $130

Accessories
                              Forever 21 Stretchy Faceted Beaded Bracelet $8.80 
                               John Varvatos Star USA Laced Interlock Belt $59


I really think this outfit is fun and relaxing. The pop of color with the shoes, which is my specialty with accessories, are fun to look at when they peek from under long flared pants. The prices for this outfit is affordable and accessible for any womans budget. Here's to your next shopping spree!

Comments

Popular Posts